MRNY New York Quarterly Unemployment Reporting modifications for Sage 100 Electronic Reporting allows the user to:
- Generate Electronic Reporting compliant with the Electronic Reporting Information as required by the State of New York for quarters 1-3. This report includes the following data:
• Employee Name
• Social Security Number
• Employer Account Number (EIN)
• Reporting Period
• State Quarter Wages Subject to Unemployment Insurance
- Generate an Electronic Reporting summary report, after the creation of the Electronic Reporting file, which reports the information needed to complete the Electronic Reporting Transmittal form that must be submitted with the Electronic Reporting file.
- The current program meets the following specification: Publication 69 for quarters 1-3. Pub 69 is a combined report of UI information only for quarters 1-3, with additional W2 information required for quarter 4. The 4th quarter report requires W2 information for all localities, and must include any employees that did not receive any 4th quarter wages but were paid in quarters 1-3. The 4th quarter is covered by Sage’s Electronic Reporting W2 Report for NY. If the “State” button and “NY” are selected, Sage’s Electronic Reporting will allow input of the Tax Codes for NYC and Yonkers and will report the YTD amounts in either the TIB (the old ICESA) or EFW2 (the old MMREF) formats. MRNY will still be needed for quarters 1-3.
New York Quarterly Unemployment Reporting web sites:
Format Being Used For Quarterly Unemployment Reporting:
The format meets the requirements in New York State Publication 69 for quarters 1-3. The name of the file produced by MRNY is file NYWRMMYY.RPT (where MM is the last month of the quarter and YY is the last two digits of the year).
The DSD Business Systems New York Quarterly Unemployment Electronic Reporting (MRNY) has been designed to work in conjunction with the Sage 100 Electronic Reporting module. Before this software can be used, the Electronic Reporting module must be installed. Refer to the Electronic Reporting module for that module’s installation instructions.