Important: CUMC is required for v4.00 (and greater) systems and not applicable for older versions.
CUMC Multi-Currency for Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90, MAS 200) is invaluable for any international or multinational company. For each currency, the information includes the currency symbol, the currency name and its plural (for check printing purposes). Exchange rates for each currency (up to 8 decimal places) can be maintained on a daily basis, and optionally updated automatically. A table of exchange rates and their effective dates is kept.
Multi-Currency provides the Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90, MAS 200) user with the ability to set up a different price and cost for each item per Currency. This enhancement is essential for any company transacting in more than one currency.
- Base Currency: The currency in which all General Ledger transactions are maintained. The Base Currency is the “functional” or “local” currency of the primary economic environment in which each Company operates. You may specify a Round-off Account to use when printing General Ledger reports in another currency.
- FASB 52 Foreign Currency Translation: You may define a Foreign Currency to be used when generating Foreign Translated Financial Statements conforming to FASB 52 requirements (normally USD in a non-USD Company). You may change the FASB 52 Currency at any time and recalculate the FASB 52 amounts. You specify an Equity Adjustment from Translation account to use when printing financials in the FASB 52 Currency.
- Foreign Currency Codes: You may define an unlimited number of Foreign Currencies in which your company trades.
- Currency Symbol: the standard 3 character ISO currency code and its currency symbol is maintained.
- Exchange Rates: Maintain daily Exchange Rates for each currency to be used when converting foreign amounts to Base Currency during Accounts Payable, Purchase Order, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, and Sales Order updates.
- Currency Code Audit Report: An audit report keeps track of any changes, deletion or additions to the Currency Code Masterfile.