The DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Advanced Module provides advanced features for warehouse inventory management in Sage 100.
Multi-Bin Inventory Management features include:
- Enable Multi-Bin inventory by Warehouse Code, Product Line, or Item Code
- Set Allocation Options based on the data entry type
- Set customer or item specific restrictions based on Bin Location
- Perform On-The-Fly bin location transfers
- Perform auto-allocations during picking sheet printing
- Easily setup multi-bin inventory with initial bin transfer
- Maintain a structure and segments for bin locations
- Choose to sort bin locations alphabetically or based on an alternate sort method
- Maintain Lot/Serial Expiration Dates
- Auto-Generate Bin locations
- Define various location types for bin locations
- Set minimum and maximum location quantities for bins
- Perform auto-allocations during data entry
The DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Advanced Module is designed to work exclusively with the ScanForce Warehouse Management Solution or as a stand-alone solution. For more information on the ScanForce Warehouse Management Solution visit www.scanforce.com.
Click here to download a copy of our Multi-Bin Inventory Management Brochure.
Online Training Videos:
Multi-Bin Basic – General Features: https://development.dsdinc.itulstaging.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_General/Multi-Bin_General.html
Multi-Bin Basic – Installation and Setup: https://development.dsdinc.itulstaging.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_Install/Multi-Bin_Install.html
Multi-Bin Basic – Technical Overview: https://development.dsdinc.itulstaging.com/enh/Videos/Multi-Bin_TechnicalOverview/MultiBinTechnicalOverview.html
To Learn More About Multi-Bin Inventory Management, please email Enhancements@dsdinc.com or call 800.627.9032